Cell Phone Questions.

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Options?

I have two sons that are on my plan and I want these dead beats to get their own plans. I could keep them on my plan but would like them to start their own.

One problem is they do not know where they will be over the next few years. So coverage needs to be Continental United States and Hawaii. They also need the ability to put these on military suspension. They need unlimited data, unlimited cell to cell and unlimited text. Option for international call would be nice but not necessary.

Thanks,

Options?

I have two sons that are on my plan and I want these dead beats to get their own plans. I could keep them on my plan but would like them to start their own.

One problem is they do not know where they will be over the next few years. So coverage needs to be Continental United States and Hawaii. They also need the ability to put these on military suspension. They need unlimited data, unlimited cell to cell and unlimited text. Option for international call would be nice but not necessary.

Thanks,

Tmobile no longer has contracts and should be relatively cheap. International data supposedly is the same price as normal data, and you can call from anywhere in the world with a wifi connection and the right phone. Calling and texting will be unlimited.

Options?

Thanks,

I use sprint. The reception is the worst ever. You guys could all be on the same plan with separate bills on their "friends and family plan". I say go for it! You don't even have to worry about going over your minutes either because most calls drop or never connect. It's a neat little feature they have...

Tmobile no longer has contracts and should be relatively cheap. International data supposedly is the same price as normal data, and you can call from anywhere in the world with a wifi connection and the right phone. Calling and texting will be unlimited.

Cool I will check them out. Thanks

AT&T and Verizon now have no contract options. You can also look at prepaid plans from places like Walmart.

Back