Cell Phones and the DNC List

Mark:

You posted it's always the same number. Just figure out how to block it - your provider can do this for you.

Rick

IS there a way to get them in trouble or do something. We keep hearing about all the laws, and donotcall.gov but at the end of the day, they are going to keep doing it. We keep talking about if we was to do it, what could happen. But how do we go after them or do something?

Mark, which alarm company? You really need to deal with the alarm company and not the telemarketing company they hired.

Do they have a FB page? Twitter? Call them out on using illegal marketing tactics.

Mark, which alarm company? You really need to deal with the alarm company and not the telemarketing company they hired.

Do they have a FB page? Twitter? Call them out on using illegal marketing tactics.

All I have is the number that comes up on the caller id. They say they are calling from Home Protection and they would give me a free alarm system if I would only put an alarm system in my home and let someone come out and visit with me.

When you google 503-468-5227 you will see that I'm not the only one having issues with them.

I cant find their real address or info. See if any of you can find anything. There should be a place besides donotcall.gov that you can report people and they really go after them and stop them.

I get some TM calls on my cell phone.

Sometimes when you call from a cell phone the # comes up as "Unavailable" on their caller ID which means they wont answer! I've sat in my car for hours dialing for dollars and far less people answer a call from a cell phone. I don't worry about the DNC list....$10,000 fine for calling someone on that list? I call BS on that....there are far worse crimes you can commit with a lesser fine than that! They heavy hitters I know in this biz don't worry about it!

Latest posts

Back