Celtic Health Insurance!

Sales71

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is company for real!

No support and there underwriting sucks!
:no::swoon:
</IMG></IMG>
Wonder who is their target clients?

Celtic was the first health company with a online application...use to write them a long time ago .....have not written in ages....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think that's about what to start expecting from all carriers.

I got a humana one to issue one day this week.....

Last edited:
I placed the client in UnitedHealthone it issued in one day preferred rate BAM.:)

Most of my Humana phone apps have been approved in 24-48 hours. I think they recently cut staff, though because it's running about 72 hours at this point. Still, it beats the other carriers by a long shot.

Celtic friggin rocks the houseparTay...I heard they expanded their lease in the Sears Tower in Chicago. Their corp headquarters expanded from a large janitors closet on the 51st floor to a full two cubicle suite that houses all four people on staff. Celtic rocks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Celtic's parent company, Centene Corporation, spun them off. Celtic was a rising star when Centene acquired the company in 2008, but since then it's become a drag on its parent company's earnings.

Ref: Centene Corporation - RSS Content

ac

I wouldn't be surprised if Celtic's parent company, Centene Corporation, spun them off. Celtic was a rising star when Centene acquired the company in 2008, but since then it's become a drag on its parent company's earnings.

Ref: Centene Corporation - RSS Content

ac

You cant even get someone on the phone at this company to answer any question. They are a joke!

I told them to cancel my appointment:goofy:

I agree...terrible time getting anyone on the phone and frankly there are better options out there.

Latest posts

Back