Central Florida..How's the P&C Market?

asg13

Expert
as the title says, just exploring some options right now. I live in wv but central florida (orlando) is always on my mind..A few friends actually own a health agency in the area!

Alot of opportunity in the area?
anyone looking to get out of the business or pick up a P&C agent to manage/produce?

thanks

I went to UCF and lived in Orlando for 5 years. I am currently in the Tampa and Sarasota market right now so I can only speak on what I have heard from carrier reps and the few policies I have written there.

The home owners companies seem to have a pretty big appetite. If you can get some appointments you will be okay. There has been an increase in the Spanish population so if you can speak Spanish you will be able to help more people. I do not know anything about the commercial market there.

My office is in south Florida. Like the person above as long as you have the appointments you will do fine. We write some business in that area but the premiums are lot less in the Orlando area. I am looking to bring on staff throughout Florida. Good luck.

Back