Change for 2016--Learn from Your Experience?

FE can't dry up unless you are focused on one city or small county. Chances are you are tired of that market, that will force the mental awareness to perceive that there are fewer recruiters, harder sales, crappier leads, etc. Our attitude towards a situation will create more than 50% of what we see in that situation.

It is ok and smart to toggle between the two, maybe your subconscious has experienced a more rewarding feedback from the Medicare market and it is driving you there. What you dream of being will find a way to materialize itself and direct your actions.

Good luck.

Yeah no question--after a couple of months of just KRAPP---my attitude soured. But it was the outcome that came first which created the attitude. But I never gave up on it--I just realized I needed new direction

Appreciate your good wishes

Lead with the Medicare supplement, then, bend their ear on FE.

In fact, I use the Medicare supplement as a loss leader to get to the real big money. The Part D plan.

Why you giving away your secret formula?

----------

Yeah no question--after a couple of months of just KRAPP---my attitude soured. But it was the outcome that came first which created the attitude. But I never gave up on it--I just realized I needed new direction

Appreciate your good wishes

How I see it whatever brings the best cash flow keep doing that.
If you sell med supps F2F you can ask about FE.
If you sell FE F2F you can ask about Medicare.

In fact, I use the Medicare supplement as a loss leader to get to the real big money. The Part D plan.
Why you giving away your secret formula?

Dayton stacks multiple D plans to lower the OOP for drugs and sells a few Rx discount cards for good measure.

OK guys how about--LEADS for Med supps?

Any feedback on DM, TM, Seminars etc?

I can't afford to learn from my own mistakes! Let me learn from yours!

OK guys how about--LEADS for Med supps?

Any feedback on DM, TM, Seminars etc?

I can't afford to learn from my own mistakes! Let me learn from yours!

I have used DM successfully. I got about a 5% response earlier this year with one of Chris at lead connections mail pieces. I mailed low to no MA penetration. Hiring your own telemarketer is also good if you have the time or the patience. If not, fortune 202 on the forum has good leads at a decent price.

THANK YOU

There was a member here that had a website with list or interactive site with areas of MA penetration--but cant remember it now.

Do you know it?

Greetings all you tired AEP'ers! The past few years I have pounded FE hard Jan-October. Used DM leads--when they didn't yield FE sales sometimes they led to Med Supp or MAPD. Worked Medicare as leads came my way and then hard in AEP. ITs getting harder and harder to have an FE conversation---talking to other agents FE close ratio in my area has gone way down and some are leaving that segment. My PLAN for 2016 is: Do more Med Supps--based on my experience that its much easier to have a Medicare conversation than a FE conversation. Med Supp commissions are lower but--persistency much higher, therefore renewals higher. Let the Med supp leads take me to MAPD and FE business rather than the other way round Anyone else use Med Supp leads and then also pivot to other products? What sources of Med Supp leads did you find the most effective? I have an outline sketched out I am going to send to a couple of my Med Supp carriers and an IMO and see what I get back. Would LOVE to hear your take.

I have an agent I work with who writes a fair amount of life (FE) business using my Telemarketed Med Supp leads, he also does it all over the phone.

Last time I talked to him about his averages (which was a few months ago) I believe he said he writes a life deal about 1 out of 20 leads and he focuses on Supps.

I designed a custom script for him where my telemarketers close the call out asking about any existing life insurance coverage, basically a combo lead. ;)

I have an agent I work with who writes a fair amount of life (FE) business using my Telemarketed Med Supp leads, he also does it all over the phone. Last time I talked to him about his averages (which was a few months ago) I believe he said he writes a life deal about 1 out of 20 leads and he focuses on Supps. I designed a custom script for him where my telemarketers close the call out asking about any existing life insurance coverage, basically a combo lead. ;)

That's a great offer.... Wish there was a section for those....

Hehe

:)

Back