Changing Supp Carrier

If a person is on Medicare before age 65, they get a new open enrollment period when they turn 65 just like everybody else right?

A quick look at the uw guide or a call to an uw will answer this question...

----------

Ok just kidding. Yes they get a new OE just like everyone else. Their premiums should be substantially lower too by getting a new supp at this time...

A quick look at the uw guide or a call to an uw will answer this question... ---------- Ok just kidding. Yes they get a new OE just like everyone else. Their premiums should be substantially lower too by getting a new supp at this time...

And it would also be full comp for the agent?

----------

Look at you, being all helpful and stuff. :-)

If a person is on Medicare before age 65, they get a new open enrollment period when they turn 65 just like everybody else right?

Yes, Open Enrollment and full comp to the agent.

----------

Should be. It is in IN but I thought sman or somarco posted once about not getting full comp with some carriers in GA for oe biz. I thought you were a lowly fe agent anyway? :skeptical:

You didn't hear? The Goose been outsellin' you with Supps this year.

I've got an FE appt tomorrow. The guy is 63 and paying $360 a month for his supp with BCBS. These are folks I know personally. I told his wife he would have an OE when he turned 65, then I got to thinking about it and second guessed myself. That's why I asked. Just double checking.

----------

Wouldn't be hard to do so far this year. And im pretty sure new era doesn't pay full comp in some states. Most states and companies yes.

Yep, one whole med supp. Eat my dust.

I've got an FE appt tomorrow. The guy is 63 and paying $360 a month for his supp with BCBS. These are folks I know personally. I told his wife he would have an OE when he turned 65, then I got to thinking about it and second guessed myself. That's why I asked. Just double checking.

----------

Yep, one whole med supp. Eat my dust.

I have only sold 2 "new" supps this year. I wasn't joking when I posted I wasn't leaving my house till it warmed up. Lol

Back