Chargeback to Vector?

PhxSunsFan

Guru
A friend just got a 6k c/b from an fmo for uhc business. He's annoyed bec this fmo promised him many free leads that never appeared. FMO very anxious to getr repaid. Can this amount ever be settled for less with the fmo? how many months, years etc before this agent can get vectored.. he's in texas

A friend just got a 6k c/b from an fmo for uhc business. He's annoyed bec this fmo promised him many free leads that never appeared. FMO very anxious to getr repaid. Can this amount ever be settled for less with the fmo? how many months, years etc before this agent can get vectored.. he's in texas

What type of business did he write to get a 6k chargeback. Seems excessive.

medicare advantage united health care hmo plans

That's something between 20-30 cancellations. Although I don't have all the information it would appear at first glance that your friend is a crook. Or he could simply be a total moron. But I'm betting "crook."

How can anyone have that many MA plans cancelled within 3 months of being written? And not have written many more that would have offset the chargebacks?

Rick

That's something between 20-30 cancellations. Although I don't have all the information it would appear at first glance that your friend is a crook. Or he could simply be a total moron. But I'm betting "crook."

How can anyone have that many MA plans cancelled within 3 months of being written? And not have written many more that would have offset the chargebacks?

Rick

at best. But Even a crook or a moran will have some stick which means to have 6 k leftover to pay, Just seems impossible, I am willing to bet the friend is an exaggerator as well as a crook

6K chargeback on health business? Yeah something isn't adding up.

Back