Chargeback to Vector?

I can speak from experience that one could have a large amount in chargebacks with no cancellations. I got charged back for unearned advances on business that was still in force. An agreement was reached to settle for 25% of total if paid in full within four months. Did that, but they vectored me anyway. I appealed to Vector One and won because they missed the 14 day deadline to counter my appeal. The carrier continued to contract with one collector after another for about three years before someone there found their record of the settlement and payment (my copies of the agreement and proof of payment didn't stop them). It was my first year in the business and quite a learning experience.

update. it seems this c/b was bec uhc had the agent with 2 fmo's and paid one incorrectly and chaarged it back and paid the correct fmo. SO. the fmo with the c/b promised my friend lots of business and gave none.. can he make him take an offer to repay this? why would a vector occur if the fno was charged back?

update. it seems this c/b was bec uhc had the agent with 2 fmo's and paid one incorrectly and chaarged it back and paid the correct fmo. SO. the fmo with the c/b promised my friend lots of business and gave none.. can he make him take an offer to repay this? why would a vector occur if the fno was charged back?

If I'm reading this correctly, your friend was paid twice on the same business. He should be charged back for the 2nd pay on each client that occured.

Even though this wasn't your friends fault, they still have to pay it back. At this point it doesn't matter what the original FMO did or didn't do.

Latest posts

Back