Cheapest Continuing Education

suzys

Expert
Anyone know the cheapest internet site for continued education? Many great offers in the mail until you get on site to find hidden charges for reporting to state. Thanks all!!:)

WebCE is about as inexpensive as it gets. They also have discounts and coupons from time to time.

I've used webce a couple of times. I've heard that everyone doesn't experience this, but if I buy the 39.95 bundle, there is one test that covers all of the courses, and that is a huge pain in the butt.
Anyway, the cheapest online CE I've done is the 2 free courses per year that Progressive provides.

I'll echo WebCE. I just used them and got everything except for my ethics course for $35 even. I think they sent me a coupon for the discount.

It's easy to find what you want in terms of credits and materials you want to brush up on.

"Hidden charges for reporting to state"... is a state thing. CE providers have no control over this.

That being said, like CASouth, I primarily use Sandi Kruise for my regulatory CE here in CA. California has no fees to report to the state.

ah yes, the "state recordkeeping fee". My license lapsed briefly because I neglected to pay it when renewing my license my first time 'round. Cost me an extra 50 bucks because I paid it late. :(

Back