Cheapest E & O Insurance

This is the same E&O program that McCarty is shilling!:mad:
Not really great if you want all bases covered----it can add up to pretty expensive coverage.

Would you care to explain why? My option (package B) would put it at $595 and I have gone through the policy carefully. What have I overlooked to be concerned about?

I have a small technology company and I was required to purchase E&O insurance. This website was extremely helpful, fast, and quick.

costelloandsons . com

If you click on apply now, you can complete the form online and have it sent to you! It took about ten minutes. Thanks CSI.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I went to Costello and Sons website and found E&O insurance that was relatively easy to download on the spot. They also had extensive coverage with affordable prices! Go there, it saved me time and money!

Last edited:
Actually, if you read the fine print, Napa come out over $500/year. I can't remember if it was around 535 or 595... but, it is over 500.

NAPA Direct E&O is the best price I can find at $475 a year. www napa-benefits.org/eo

Actually, if you read the fine print, Napa come out over $500/year. I can't remember if it was around 535 or 595... but, it is over 500.

The small print will get you everytime...

I went to wendy's today for my free frosty, that I got a thing for that I can get everyday and it turns out to be a little 3 inch cup with purchase of a meal. I was told it would be a small cup, thinking the small size cup,,,lol..damn small print..

Hey Mark, it's only 99 cents now at Wendy's. Back in January I donated $1.00 to the Dave Thomas National Adoption Center. They gave me a tiny plastic thigamijig that I put on my key chain. With it I get a free Junior Frosty per transaction with any purchase in the Philly Tri-State area. It is valid until 12/31/10!

Hey Mark, it's only 99 cents now at Wendy's. Back in January I donated $1.00 to the Dave Thomas National Adoption Center. They gave me a tiny plastic thigamijig that I put on my key chain. With it I get a free Junior Frosty per transaction with any purchase in the Philly Tri-State area. It is valid until 12/31/10!

I just got my first free Jr Size Frosty yesterday...That was good for a laugh. My thumb can fit inside of it...and that is about it.

Smallest cup, I've ever seen..

I just paid $429 for E&O (11 months) DI added.
Thru ILIAA.:yes:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NAPA Direct E&O is the best price I can find at $475 a year. www napa-benefits.org/eo

Five post for NAPA e&o. Do you work for them or are they hurting that bad for business?:no:

Last edited:
Back