Cheapest FE for 80 Male N/s Healthy

Jakel

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
No health issues. Just on bp and cholesterol meds. Looking to beat his current rate and he will definitely do.
Right now he has 10k in coverage and pays $124 per month. Who can beat it? Please this is a definite deal if I can just find someone to beat it.

No health issues. Just on bp and cholesterol meds. Looking to beat his current rate and he will definitely do.
Right now he has 10k in coverage and pays $124 per month. Who can beat it? Please this is a definite deal if I can just find someone to beat it.

American Memorial beats it by about 4 bucks. Looks like the best at that age.

$4 that's it? That is a hard sell. Not sure how long he has had it but probably not long if his rate is that high. So here are my questions.

-anyone cheaper than American Memorial?
-what IMO would you recommend for American Memorial?
-what commission can I expect with them?

$4 that's it? That is a hard sell. Not sure how long he has had it but probably not long if his rate is that high. So here are my questions. -anyone cheaper than American Memorial? -what IMO would you recommend for American Memorial? -what commission can I expect with them?

You should really find out more about what he has before you think about replacing it.

Why? I am trying to get his business. This is how we make money right?

Why? I am trying to get his business. This is how we make money right?

We make money by helping folks. All you know is how much he is paying. How can you help him if you don't know what he has?

----------

JMO. Maybe a veteran agent will post and correct me on this.

We make money by helping folks. All you know is how much he is paying. How can you help him if you don't know what he has?

----------

JMO. Maybe a veteran agent will post and correct me on this.

Smokin goose is wrong... You do whatever u have to do, to make that dollar, regardless of the client's best interest! :twitchy:

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

I agree not worth it. I thought the goal was to save your client money. But $4 is just not worth his or my time. I keep on hearing medsup is where its at now. But my rule is to do 1 thing and do it well. Not sure if I still fell 100% like that.

Latest posts

Back