Cheapest Medicare Supplement Company?

In a lot of states, it can vary by county, so you need to be more specific. It can also vary by gender which plan is better.

In AZ, there are 3 county clusters that carriers use for rates, or they give a state wide rate, depends on the carrier.

Your state's DOI website will have the med sup rates broken down by carrier and county group (the state's equivalent of the medicare.gov site). AZ has this info in a pdf booklet (state's equivalent to the medicare and you book) that says med sup consumers should contact a broker because of all the plan choices, and the role financial soundness of a carrier should play in the choice. It's a great visual to justify to the skeptical person why you only have 3 or 4 plans to choose from and shows that the ones you contract with are the best choices because they have the best rates and if you have a laptop you can go on line and show the carrier ratings if someone wants to be really difficult. While a pain in the begining, it builds trust in the long run, and you have a better chance at cross-selling

Tina, all thanks to you ... I appreciate this tip. I used to live in Cottonwood AZ, near Sedona. Nice place. Nice people. Lots of eldery in Cottonwood. Lots. Probably all through AZ, yeah? I wish you well. Jody

just went to their site .... duh!!! I've been there all week but I have not seen this list ... HIGH FIVE ON THAT ;) LOL

Last edited:
Back