Cheapest VOIP Carrier?

I guess the technical term would be "SIP trunking"

That's a super competitive market. I've used WSS communications and BinFone, but BinFone is entirely too expensive. If you're using a dialer and/or doing a high volume of calls you need to make sure you're getting billed 6/6 instead of 30/6 which can be a real killer.

Gafachi is pretty popular too, I think they even offer a cell phone scrubbing tool that will stop you from calling out on a cell phone as well which is huge for TCOA compliance.

There are also a pile of folks on linkedin always humping my leg about it that all claim they're great :)

Who are you using and what type of rates are you getting?

That's a super competitive market. I've used WSS communications and BinFone, but BinFone is entirely too expensive. If you're using a dialer and/or doing a high volume of calls you need to make sure you're getting billed 6/6 instead of 30/6 which can be a real killer. Gafachi is pretty popular too, I think they even offer a cell phone scrubbing tool that will stop you from calling out on a cell phone as well which is huge for TCOA compliance. There are also a pile of folks on linkedin always humping my leg about it that all claim they're great :) Who are you using and what type of rates are you getting?

I have a flat bundled rate with my dialing system that includes unlimited calling, I'm shopping around to see what are some other options though

I have a flat bundled rate with my dialing system that includes unlimited calling, I'm shopping around to see what are some other options though

Depending on your deal it could end up being huge. I'd check out https://www.gafachi.com/ to give you an idea on rates.

There are a lot of other challenges with it too. I used to offer a dialer but I got out of it for a list of reasons, but the bottom line was other people are much better at doing it than I'll ever want to be.

OOMA. You buy the machine ($190 new or $99 refurbished on ebay) and then you have unlimited nationwide calling. I only pay the Calif state tax which is $3.73 a month.

I've used an auto dialer through Dynamic Interactive & Sales Dialers for my prospecting over the last 5 years and never had a complaint about poor quality. It goes through Verizon FIOS so make sure you have a good internet service.

Magic Jack gave my friend and I problems with quality fading out.

I am using Skype. For $2.99 a month I can call any mobile phone or land line is the US.

Back