Check Out My Website

Al said what I was thinking. I had a "template site" and I was not impressed. I did the same as you a couple years ago , but currently doing another site that is more about why they should use me. Good luck.

Just clicked on your site. First thing I saw was the word "Finanacial." Not good.

NASD requires your broker dealer to approve your site and everything on it before it becomes active. You did that, yes? Good. They will string you up otherwise.

Winter

Finally finished this up the other day and thought I'd put my head on the chopping block to see what you guys/gals thought. Being the good Rush fan that I am (since '75!... :biggrin: ), I named my company Entre Nous Financial Services. And before anyone says, I'm also Series 7 and 66 licensed, so that's why I chose to go with 'financial services' as I do those services, as well.

So...without any further ado (or however you spell that)...here it is!

Entre Nous Financial Services

Thoughts, critiques, commentary, kudos (??) are welcome!

I ditto the last statement. The NASD does not play around with website compliance issues...They tend to make an example of people who break the rules. Judging by your site, I'd guess it hasn't been approved or somewhere on the page would be: Securities offered through Yahda yahda yahda.....yahda yahda yahda....You get the picture...My advice is to take it down immediatly and pass it by your B/D...PM me if you have any questions.

Check out the deductible for medicare deductible part b under uni care. It is no longer $110...hard to navigate in the senior section, other wise looks great

Thanks all, for the input. I really do appreciate it.

I have taken a lot of your input to heart and made some changes, which I hope make it better. The stock photos had always kind of bugged me, so I made some images of familiar scenes around Austin that swapped out the cheesy ones in the top table. And then a Texas flag in the space below. Even though the flag's just on the main page, I think it's a huge improvement. I'll probably change the backpages to something Texas-related, as well. Like Bevo (the UT mascot) or something...

Check it out again and see what y'all think! :)

Back