Check this out before it gets tossed from here

digfesales105

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ohio
What if there was a carrier that:

You could sell field or 100% over the phone?

The phone interview is 5-7 mins. (no joke..I can prove it)

CHF in most cases...LEVEL!!!!

Mental issues like bipolar etc...LEVEL

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

Confined to a wheel chair....LEVEL!!!!

2 Plans...Level and Graded...paid full comp on both plans(no...it's not Baltimore)

Ok...lets spice this up....(oh...rates are good too)(no...no LH or SL...Pah....Leeze)

Quarterly Bonus from $750-$2250...minimum is $15K in AP total for 3 months

$75K in AP for this year and I will pay you $10K cash Bonus! No strings...you submit and issue $75K....you get $10K cash bonus.

$40K this year in AP? I will send you and a guest for 5 days 4 nights with a car and $500 cash to a private beach home in FL. Sell more? More cash. Up to $2K cash.

If you write and issue $75K this year...you could get bonus's of AT LEAST $22,500 writing that.

Are you a call center or have a few agents that want to learn the true art of selling by phone? We can do it all for you with minimal expense.

Ok...there's your "teaser". No one...NO ONE has this product! Everything I stated on here is true with no strings. No gimmick. If you know anything about me...I only shoot straight.

So come get that money!

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

2 Plans...Level and Graded...paid full comp on both plans(no...it's not Baltimore)

Ok...lets spice this up....(oh...rates are good too)(no...no LH or SL...Pah....Leeze)

$75K in AP for this year and I will pay you $10K cash Bonus! No strings...you submit and issue $75K....you get $10K cash bonus.

$40K this year in AP? I will send you and a guest for 5 days 4 nights with a car and $500 cash to a private beach home in FL. Sell more? More cash. Up to $2K cash.

If you write and issue $75K this year...you could get bonus's of AT LEAST $22,500 writing that.

Are you a call center or have a few agents that want to learn the true art of selling by phone? We can do it all for you with minimal expense.

Ok...there's your "teaser". No one...NO ONE has this product! Everything I stated on here is true with no strings. No gimmick. If you know anything about me...I only shoot straight.

So come get that money!

It's American Home Life....

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

So come get that money!

Okay - prove it?

1st Year and Renewal Comp?

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

So come get that money!

Who is the carrier product sounds interesting

Nuero disease....LEVEL!

So come get that money!

What commission is street, what commission are you offering, and what carrier?

Back