Checking Part D Enrollment on Medicare.gov

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
In the past I've been able to go to the Medicare site and enter some basic information and verify a persons enrollment in their Part D or MA plan. I went online to check today for someone and I can't find it anywhere on the Medicare site.

Am I missing something or have they removed that option? Also, has anyone seen the new Part D comparison layout? Man does it suck.

I also tried to run a few comparisons yesterday ..... :O

Definitely confusing at first glance...

Lots of Big Print and pretty pictures on the site but I can't see were the upgrades have made it very Senior friendly.

I too couldn't find the "check current enrollment" link for Part D. I did a Formulary Finder yesterday. For the yearly cost, it adds in the cost of Part B premium??
I'm sure millions of our tax dollars were wasted to make the website worse.

I too couldn't find the "check current enrollment" link for Part D. I did a Formulary Finder yesterday. For the yearly cost, it adds in the cost of Part B premium??
I'm sure millions of our tax dollars were wasted to make the website worse.

And this will probably be a model for the exchanges.

It's on there, it's just tricky to get to. Give me a minute and I'll have it up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They keep shifting it around, no dice yet. Maybe they realize just how handy it is for us agents! I was using it a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
I was using it last week. That was the reason for the post. It is gone now.

It won't let me post links...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
until I hit a certain number of posts...

Last edited:
You can type in the address of whatever link you are trying to post.

Nope. Prior to the website change you could find out which plan a person was enrolled in as long as you had their medicare number, name, dob and zip code. It is no longer on the site.

Back