Chicago Health Plans

warrenins

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are there any agents in the Chicago area that could help me. Potential client here in GA has an office in the 60604 area of Chicago. How many competetive carriers are there in the 60604 zip code including surrouding area? PPO vs POS vs HMO.
Thank You

Are there any agents in the Chicago area that could help me. Potential client here in GA has an office in the 60604 area of Chicago. How many competetive carriers are there in the 60604 zip code including surrouding area? PPO vs POS vs HMO.
Thank You

How can I help? I am in Chicago.

Sorry guess my post wasn't completely clear. I'm trying to find out if there are any carriers in the 60604 zip area that are competetive for group health insurance. Particulalry with HMO and Point of service plans. I'm guessing Blue Cross is one, but are there others? I might be needing some colaboration from an agent in that area sometime in the future.
Thank You

Thank you for the input on that. The owner was told there wasn't any HMO or POS plans in that area. I found that a little hard to believe. Have you had any experience with Coventry in that area?

Thank you for the input on that. The owner was told there wasn't any HMO or POS plans in that area. I found that a little hard to believe. Have you had any experience with Coventry in that area?

What is the size of your prospect?

Sorry guess my post wasn't completely clear. I'm trying to find out if there are any carriers in the 60604 zip area that are competetive for group health insurance. Particulalry with HMO and Point of service plans. I'm guessing Blue Cross is one, but are there others? I might be needing some colaboration from an agent in that area sometime in the future.
Thank You

EBRM out of Oak Brooke would be a good place to start. They hold group contracts with a number of carriers across Chicagoland. (obviously - I have my own biases about which to use ;))

But either way, they should be able to assist you. I'll refrain from posting their information on here but you they should be the top result if you search for EBRM.

Back