Child Support Insurance in the Event of a Vasectomy Failure

Well, either way, this information would certainly be nice to know and useful to have.

Indeed, let's see what other members of this forum will have to say in regards to this topic. :)

----------

Frankly, I certainly strongly prefer surgical castration and hormone replacement therapy to abstinence from peniis-in-vagina sex with all fertile and potentially fertile women for the rest of my life. Seriously.

Perhaps you could reach out to Bruce...errr I mean Caitlyn Jenner. He might be willing to lend you his hand.:twitchy:

----------

Frankly, I certainly strongly prefer surgical castration and hormone replacement therapy to abstinence from peniis-in-vagina sex with all fertile and potentially fertile women for the rest of my life. Seriously.

Has ***** in vagina sex with fertile young women been much of an issue for so far?

Also, what about removing the entire vas deferens and the entire epididymis? Would that be 100% effective?

Why not add in a complete pickle-ectomy to make sure that you have covered all your bases. That would be a bit extreme and out there in la-la land for most but could be right for you.

Why not add in a complete pickle-ectomy to make sure that you have covered all your bases. That would be a bit extreme and out there in la-la land for most but could be right for you.
Since I strongly like *****-in-vagina sex, this simply isn't an acceptable option for me.

Back