Choosing the right cheap insurance

torentrap

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows which health insurance companies have rates at most 100/month for one child and one adult in florida? I'm a non smoker,healthy weight etc. Child is under 12.

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows which health insurance companies have rates at most 100/month for one child and one adult in florida? I'm a non smoker,healthy weight etc. Child is under 12.

None. Unless you qualify for a govt subsidy. If you do qualify, go to healthcare.gov or walk into your local Florida blue walk-in center. We don’t have many options in FL

Which insurance companies are the cheapest though ☺
Thanks

I have zero idea what your zip is, your age or your gender. So, it's impossible to know.

Plus the cheapest might not be what you're looking for if you qualify for a subsidy. But, I'm nearly certain that you have no idea if you qualify for one or not.

To add to your situation, we are not in an enrollment period. So unless you have some special enrollment period, you can't even actually get a quote because your plan wouldn't start until 1/1/19 and those premiums and plans haven't been released yet.

If you are young and take a 10K deductible and in good health then u can get a short term major medical with goldenrule uhc for the lowest price.

While the cost of your insurance depends on several factors, such as the insurance plan you're looking for, your gender, age and others, you should know that you can have fewer insurance costs since you are a non-smoker. So, it is hard to give an exact answer without getting all the factors needed into consideration.

There are some interesting averages insurance rates that you can check out here. and yes, it will not be less than $100/month for one person.
How Much Is Health Insurance A Month for A Single Person? - ACA Quotes

Back