Chronic Illness Agents?

stormtracker

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone else dealing with chronic illness and trying to run leads? I have been undergoing dialysis for a couple of years now and am looking into selling over the net and phone. Seems very lonely out here...

Anyone else dealing with chronic illness and trying to run leads? I have been undergoing dialysis for a couple of years now and am looking into selling over the net and phone. Seems very lonely out here...

I do not know about working with illness but there are several agents that have worked through illnesses. Also many people working by phone. Being a lone wolf can be lonely. Maybe join a group.

Good luck

On the medicare side, I know DaytonaGuy, Somarco, and Greensky, all sell over the phone/internet. They can point you in the right direction.

You can sell all of Standard Life & Accident products over the phone. The home office will even contact your client to do the application for you. They also have a great lead program.

Back