Chump's Top 10 List...things You Don't Want To Hear A Prospect Say

50. Naw...I already have health insurance. I just wants to buy some other insurance that will pay for my plastic surgery.

51. Since the doctor botched my surgery and the lap band surgery didn't take...your insurance company will pay to have my lap band removed...right?

Don't forget all those wally's that have an accountant/lawyer, that just happen to be an expert in judging which health plan is best.

32. I'm perfectly fine. I'm on Metformin, Lipitor, Lithium, and Lisinopril, but everything is under control, and my son, the doctor, will write a letter stating that I am healthy, and am coverable.

33. My wife just got pregnant three months ago, I'll be adding her on to the plan. The guy from United American said I could, and if you didn't let me, then he told me you weren't ethical and I should report you.

34. My name is spelled A-C-H-M-E-D

35. Yes, can you show me a plan that has no deductible, a $10 copay for the doctor, 100% hospital coverage, and free maternity?

36. Your names Levine? That's Jewish, ain't it? Man, I HATE the Jews.

Your names Levine? That's Jewish, ain't it?

Years ago I worked for Maccabees Mutual. Called on a guy one day who said "Maccabees? That's Jewish isnt it?"

I replied, yes . . .

Another said "Maccabees? That's Scottish isn't it?"

I told him yes . . .

Figured I had nothing to lose either way.

"I am really, really healthy, I just have 'a little sugar'".

"I want a really high deductible, like $250"

"My Mega Life agent told me that I have a Zero Deductible for Dr. Visits and you said it's a $25 co-pay. He also told me you'd lie and say there is a limit on the Mega plan but he told me there isn't. Did I read their policy? No, but I trust the Mega agent" (True Story)

"Does this policy cover Transplants?"

"You Insurance companies are all scumbag assholes but I have no choice but to buy this until we have Universal Healthcare"

"Can you please fax me sample contracts from all the licensed carriers in this state"

"I need Insurance for my back operation next month"

"My Insurance premiums at work just went up to $43/week for my family of 5 and that's outrageous!"

"Yeah, everyone in my family is realy healthy, except..."

"I just need a plan to cover my Doctor Visits/Precriptions and not Hospitalization."

"Do you guys require a blood test to get approved? Oh, good. Why? Oh no specific reason. Can I get this approved by tonight?"

"What's the high end of your height/weight charts"

"Will the Insurance Company be able to find out if I don't list someting on the application?"

"You have a sexy voice, Dave. Are you single? Oh, that's too bad" (Male customer :err:)

Paraphrased somewhat, but all actual discussions...this could be a 50000 word discussiuon on just my customers alone. Crazy business...

It looks like we're going to have to put Mom in a nursing home so I need to start checking into some Long-Term Care insurance for her.

Latest posts

Back