Chump's Top 10 List...things You Don't Want To Hear A Prospect Say

I swear this is true...

(From the 300 lb guy in a wheelchair in a dress with a long blond wig lots of makeup and about 2-days stubble...)

"I'm going to have to level with you, I'm not really a woman. I'm a man living as a woman."

Oh, Really???!!!

I swear this is true...

(From the 300 lb guy in a wheelchair in a dress with a long blond wig lots of makeup and about 2-days stubble...)

"I'm going to have to level with you, I'm not really a woman. I'm a man living as a woman."

Oh, Really???!!!

I got you beat. Back when I sold premier gutters (there's a laugh), I met a lovely couple in western md (A.K.A. Prospective shooting area for Deliverance 2). Anyways, husband looked like Elvis, which was awesome and his wife was about 20-30 years older both on food stamps and Medicaid.

Apparently they guy married a woman and when she died he ended up marrying her mother mother.......................Let me say that again......He married his mother in law!!!!!!!!!

And no, he did not end up buying the $2000 dollars. I had him sold on the gutters, but before he could find a way to use his government funds to pay for them, I ended the appointment and drove back home.....

I had him sold on the gutters, but before he could find a way to use his government funds to pay for them

Personally, I think it is a disgrace that people in the richest nation in the world cannot have gutters. I believe we should ask the government for a universal gutter plan where anyone, regardless of their income, can have gutters.

Personally, I think it is a disgrace that people in the richest nation in the world cannot have gutters. I believe we should ask the government for a universal gutter plan where anyone, regardless of their income, can have gutters.

France is THE model for providing gutter to ALL of it's citizens...

Does anyone have Michael Moore's number?

How 'bout a true one from a few months ago:

Me: "What's your height and weight?"

Prospect: "Well let me ask you this. What's the most I can weight and get covered?"

Back