Church Policy

agent C

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My company has a very nice church policy and I was wanting to know what is the best way to market a church policy. I would assume cold calling would be the best but many small churches do not have a daily office staff. Would direct mail be a good avenue and if so does anyone have a good approach letter they wouldn't mind sharing with me.

My company has a very nice church policy and I was wanting to know what is the best way to market a church policy. I would assume cold calling would be the best but many small churches do not have a daily office staff. Would direct mail be a good avenue and if so does anyone have a good approach letter they wouldn't mind sharing with me.

Are you a member of the church?

No, I already have the church I belong to insured. I am looking to write more churches in the area and I was wanting to know what is the best way of going about doing that.

No, I already have the church I belong to insured. I am looking to write more churches in the area and I was wanting to know what is the best way of going about doing that.

Forget cold calling. Forget direct mail. Have your pastor refer you to other pastors in your area. It's a tight-knit fraternity, they're thick as thieves (no pun intended).

Most of the denominations in our area have pastors groups, I'd think if you could get into one you could network right through.

I was advised early in my P & C career to avoid teachers and preachers, wish I could remember why:embarrassed:

Back