Cigna FE and Lead Program

Bcrane0305

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone know anything about this?? 65k or so in fe premium gets 5 day trip and 3k in placed premium gets free 1000 mail drop. Sounds to good to be true? Thanks

Anyone know anything about this?? 65k or so in fe premium gets 5 day trip and 3k in placed premium gets free 1000 mail drop. Sounds to good to be true? Thanks

Have you looked at their rates? I don't think they're too worried about many collecting on the leads or the trip.:skeptical:

I doubt they are Un competitive. So does anyone know anything? Looks like very easy application

No height/weight, 5% spousal discount. I don't think they have any UW niches. Have at it, looks like a go to company.

----------

I just looked at the old cheat sheet and found their niche. On alcohol/drug abuse over 1 year, Cigna/Loyal American is Level. Most companies are 2 years.

----------

This product was released 2 years ago next month.

We have em but last i checked they make you do a phone interview and dont give you a decision on the spot... dont like walking out of the house without a decision

I've had them for a few years direct but the comp isn't "great" and there really isn't much "sizzle" to their FE plan. But we have them for telesales. The rates are "ok". Middle of the road. Again...nothing awesome about them. But I will say for a large carrier their cust svc is pretty good.

At the end of the day if they raised their comp...my group would sell them, alot!

Back