CIGNA Health & Life Company

Is this Cigna Health & Life Insurance Company (CHILIC or something like that)?

I believe Chris Westfall made mention of that recently. Rolling out this fall?

So is this the next carrier to play the shell game?

I don't know. I just called and asked about it. They're not going into any new states with the ARLIC Med Supp and the states that already have ARLIC will also have the CHLIC Med Supp at the same time. CHLIC isn't approved in any states yet and they couldn't tell me how the price would compare to ARLIC. Doesn't make a lot of sense unless they are getting ready to play the shell game.

I almost asked the gal about the shell game, but I figured she wouldn't know what I eas talking about.:twitchy:

is this cigna health & life insurance company (chilic or something like that)?

I believe chris westfall made mention of that recently. Rolling out this fall?

9/1 - tx, ks, in, mi, ct
11/1 - oh, pa, nc, sc
12/1 - ms, ky, il, co

I am interested in selling Medicare Advantage plan and Supplemental plans this years, can you tell me about your company's contract.

I received a letter in this yesterday, looks like Cigna is adding in a med supp branded with the Cigna name in addition to ARLIC in Tennessee. I failed to look closely at the commission schedules but if I remember correctly they either mirrored ARLIC or were very close. Don't believe there was a start date though, just an amendment to my contract adding the company unless I declined in writing.

I am in FL, where Cigna was spanked by CMS and their MAPD product was pulled. They appear to be jumping into the Med Supp Market with a bang. Looks like their rates are very aggressive and commissions are unusually high. Looking into it some more but seems like they are giving the shirt off their backs to get back into FL.

On a side note, since they are now BCBS I wonder how that will affect everything going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

I am in FL, where Cigna was spanked by CMS and their MAPD product was pulled. They appear to be jumping into the Med Supp Market with a bang. Looks like their rates are very aggressive and commissions are unusually high. Looking into it some more but seems like they are giving the shirt off their backs to get back into FL.

On a side note, since they are now BCBS I wonder how that will affect everything going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Cigna's already been in the Med Supp business for several years with ARLIC and Loyal American. That deal with Anthem could still fall through.

Latest posts

Back