Cigna / Loyal American??

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Anybody using Cigna / Loyal American? What niche would they have? Seem to be mid range on pricing but have a very simple app.

Have them, never used them.

No height/weight, no policy fee, 5% spousal discount, ADR, ABR, telesales(no wet signature required).
And you can do the Frank Stastny cross-sell and recommend they take a portion of their MS savings and invest in a small FE policy, all on the same e-app!

I love it when you're on a screen share with them and they start asking about the other products they see!

Only Cigna (Loyal American) and Medico have this type of e-app!

Upsell, Upsell, all day long!!!

Last edited:
And you can do the Frank Stastny cross-sell and recommend they take a portion of their MS savings and invest in a small FE policy, all on the same e-app!

I love it when you're on a screen share with them and they start asking about the other products they see!

Only Cigna (Loyal American) and Medico have this type of e-app!

Upsell, Upsell, all day long!!!

I just picked up Bankers Fidelity and it looks like they do too. They have a combo app and they say their e-app matches their paper app and it has DocuSign.

Bankers is fun to replace ;)

I picked them up for Med Supps. I noticed that their FE rates are middle of the road, but they have some health niches. If I wrote a Bankers Fidelity FE, I think you'd have a hard time replacing it because it would be a last resort that they only fit with BF. I can't imagine anybody leading with them.:laugh:

Ok, since I don't see it that much what niche do they have? Swore they didn't rate for tobacco.

Ok, since I don't see it that much what niche do they have? Swore they didn't rate for tobacco.

They rate for tobacco. I can't remember what it was, but there were a couple of niches. I haven't really studied the app much, like I said, I didn't pick them up for the FE.

Bankers Life/Bankers Fidelty/Liberty Bankers. Sure wish they could be a bit more creative.

Back