Cigna Website Issues

yep...all morning so far. Can't log on due to server error. Have two apps lined up and had to put them off. aaarrgg

Anyone able to login yet? Now I can see the login area but it's it not recognizing my credentials.

spoke with cigna, website is down.."check back every 30 min to an hr"

----------

Fix the damn site already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted one today. Cigna's system does not recognize it until next day I guess.

Of all the carriers I use, they seem to have the most problems. Tried submitting the app today, it crashed on the final page. Had to go back through again and it was submitted. Have to wait until tomorrow or Monday to see if it shows up.

Anybody know how to save a copy of the app on Cigna once the app has been submitted?
THanks
R

Submitted one today. Cigna's system does not recognize it until next day I guess.

Of all the carriers I use, they seem to have the most problems. Tried submitting the app today, it crashed on the final page. Had to go back through again and it was submitted. Have to wait until tomorrow or Monday to see if it shows up.

Anybody know how to save a copy of the app on Cigna once the app has been submitted?
THanks
R

When you do the email stuff to the client, I think you can send it to yourself, too.

Back