Cincinnati Life a Few Questions on Possible Case

mjnoles1

Expert
1) Is there LifeHorizons Termsetter term life insurance convertible to a permanent policy?

A) There website does not mention that their term is convertible, but I called on their 1888 number and they stated all their term is convertible. Is it convertible? I am concerned as if it was, wouldn't their website state so?

2) I read posts from a while ago stating that Cincinnati Life is extremely hard to get licensed with. Are they still that difficult?

3) Lastly, curious, what is their commission percentage on 20 year terms?

Thanks much

Their term is convertable and they are very difficult to get appointed with. They don't just take any agent with an application and check.

1) Is there LifeHorizons Termsetter term life insurance convertible to a permanent policy?

A) There website does not mention that their term is convertible, but I called on their 1888 number and they stated all their term is convertible. Is it convertible? I am concerned as if it was, wouldn't their website state so?

2) I read posts from a while ago stating that Cincinnati Life is extremely hard to get licensed with. Are they still that difficult?

3) Lastly, curious, what is their commission percentage on 20 year terms?

Thanks much

1. Yes, it is convertible. Im appointed with them and am 100% sure, its on the illustrations, the contract itself, and prob on the private agent website... although it is a pretty old school site.

2. Yes, they can be hard to contract with. You need a GA to go through.

3. It depends. Usually around 70%-95% depending on your production ability. But there is a lot more room for negotiation with other carriers.

If you can commit to a bit of production each year I can refer you to my GA, we are appointed in NC. PM me if you want.

direct-but through Regional directors-20 yr term pays a small renewal-they will love you if you sell more P&C then life-

Also pays a small renewal. You can also replace the term with term and get full commission. You can get better commissions else where.

One thing to consider is that they do pay
commission on the policy fee.
That will increase your overall commission when you compare
it to some companies.
Especially on premiums under $600 dollars.

Shooter

One thing to consider is that they do pay
commission on the policy fee.
That will increase your overall commission when you compare
it to some companies.
Especially on premiums under $600 dollars.

Shooter

Good point. Also one of the few ROP Term plans that have RdPdUp.
Online application, child rider goes up to $20,000.00, non med (to age 60 to $100,000),
Competitive 10 pay Whole Life that works well as a family plan or FE replacement.

CLIC is pretty strong in the voluntary payroll ded life and disability mkt. Also some of the lowest cost term rates in the market too, but term is not u/w friendly unless the case is clean. It is also happens to be a great company, and great people that the run the company too. Have known a few of them personally for 20+ yrs.

Back