Cincinnati Market

WhoDey513

a.k.a CincyFEX
Hey guys! I'm new to the forum. You guys provide so much valuable information and insight. I'm currently working on getting licensed in Ohio. I'm curious to know if there are any guys here that work in the Cincinnati territory. How's the market here in Cincy? Any tips or advice in regards to Cincy specifically? Thanks.

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum. You guys provide so much valuable information and insight. I'm currently working on getting licensed in Ohio. I'm curious to know if there are any guys here that work in the Cincinnati territory. How's the market here in Cincy? Any tips or advice in regards to Cincy specifically? Thanks.

Sorry, can't help you with Cincinnati but you should definitely consider this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked with a guy who worked in Cincinnati about a year ago.

While the response rate was incredible, the quality of that response was, well, "lacking."

He had told me in one particular part of town, his prospect showed him bullet holes in his door... that happened had blasted in a few nights before.

Frankly, working the inner city of Cincinnati wasn't for him, and eventually worked across the river in Kentucky, and surrounding counties.

Cincy is good for us. It's just like any other city. Don't mail the ghettos and most agents prefer to work the outside areas. Plenty of population in the right demos there.

I worked the Cinci market for years before moving to St Louis and selling only by phone. It was great! Its a hot bed for Western and Southern policies, so most prospects dont know what they have and are visited by different agents over the years due to turnover with the company.

Hamilton County is also a great MA county.

Plenty of area there Cindy. The key is in the filters you set on your Direct Mail (DM), especially if you want to stay out of the ghettos. Feel free to give me a call or PM if you'd like some help and guidance.

Back