CIS Marketing

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am about to do a 3000 piece mailer to prospects 60-76, over 50k income, with 75,000 investable assets, that own their own home. The mailer I am planning on using with CIS has a 1.68% response rate in Texas which sounds pretty good. I understand the whole law of large numbers thing, but has anyone had success with mailers for annuities?

Based on that response rate, I should average about 50 qualified leads (business reply mail) per mailing. My cost for each mailing is going to run in the neighborhood of $1400. Basically $20,000 of premium is my break even point, which seems pretty easy out of 50 leads...

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Do you have a template for the mailer you plan on sending out that you can share with the board?

I do not have any experience in selling annuities, however I would be happy to offer some input about the mailer.

Check your PM....

-J.R.

My understanding from these mailhouses is that you use THEIR mailer, and they forward the leads over to you. I didn't realize CIS has this service, I guess I thought they were pretty much a list-selling organization. Would be interested to learn of the success.

I just heard that Postmark may no longer be operational but don't know....

Yes it is their mailer.. they track the responses and fax over the mailed in lead cards to you...

You can go to their sites and see all their mailers.. cismarketing.com

I am mailing out x10B which is under the fixed annuity section.

I am about to do a 3000 piece mailer to prospects 60-76, over 50k income, with 75,000 investable assets, that own their own home. The mailer I am planning on using with CIS has a 1.68% response rate in Texas which sounds pretty good. I understand the whole law of large numbers thing, but has anyone had success with mailers for annuities?

Based on that response rate, I should average about 50 qualified leads (business reply mail) per mailing. My cost for each mailing is going to run in the neighborhood of $1400. Basically $20,000 of premium is my break even point, which seems pretty easy out of 50 leads...

Any feedback would be appreciated!

The 1.68% response rate undoubtedly includes many who are just requesting the free booklet that is being offered but would be interested in seeing what kind of response you get. When is your mailing going out?

Winter

Have used them in the past with very little success.

Very little... or no success?? The list I am contemplating doing a mailing to does offer scrubbed phone numbers. What kind of results do you think one could expect from a follow-up call to everyone that a mailer was sent out to?

Response on mailers is heavily affected by the area tht is mailed. I have used one company to do a drop in 2 different areas. 1 pulled a .06 the other pulled 1.5. IT also depends on the time of year you mail.

Back