Click Funnels, Lead Pages Etc

timeflies

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Wondering if anyone is familiar with these applications? They say that they can generate more leads than traditional websites, but a website can educate the prospect and provide other features. I assume you drive traffic the same way as traditional websites with Google and FB ads etc. I have been told they are easy to set up and manage.

Lead Pages creates the landing pages aka "money pages" on your site that you use to add people to your list.

Lead pages would create the page people would click on to get your lead magnet (i.e. your "Free Guide to Connecticut Life Insurance") and would capture their email address.

You would link to that page from your other pages and blog posts.

Do some people just use these pages as stand alone sites to collect leads that are not tied to full websites?

Be careful, some of these landing page creators self host these pages, and have autoresponders that they claim are white listed for purposes of email, but sometimes aren't. Always do a search for your chosen landing page provider to see if others have had similar issues. This issue can be magnified further depeending on the niche that's being promoted, as various words trip up spam filters even more - especially those found in the insurance industry.

Personally I'd recommend hosting your own landing page and utilizing your own double optin email marketing vendor, which leaves finding a good landing page template to emulate (design yourself if using WordPress, or code yourself if using PHP html) or buy "just search insurance landing page template"...

Do some people just use these pages as stand alone sites to collect leads that are not tied to full websites?

Yes.

So long as you have a way to drive traffic to the page, it would work. However, I think you will get better results if you incorporate a good landing page in to a good site with good content.

And you are having success with FB ads?

I was having a lot of success. However, my lead costs have gone up in the last month. I'm trying to figure it out.

Maybe it will self resolve.

Right now the reasons for the decline is a mystery, although I have a theory. (My marketing coach has another theory that contradicts mine.)

You can't do normal A/B split tests on FB and there is stuff behind the scenes that is unknowable. Their algorithm is inscrutable.

But I think I've got the other parts of the funnel figured out.

So my conversion rate is high enough that I may be able to make Adwords work now. My cost per lead will be higher, but if I can convert a high enough percentage into clients I can get the CPA and ROI I need. (Cost per acquisition of a new client).

I should be able to start testing other lead sources in a couple of days.

You're on my list. When I have a system worth beta testing, I'll connect with you.

I'm still writing cases myself, so there is no way I'll have something before the AEP is over.

Lead Pages creates the landing pages aka "money pages" on your site that you use to add people to your list.

Lead pages would create the page people would click on to get your lead magnet (i.e. your "Free Guide to Connecticut Life Insurance") and would capture their email address.

You would link to that page from your other pages and blog posts.

I don't understand all this fancy linking stuff, but I will just say I went to your website in relation to some other thread where you posted a link to an article you wrote.

I now find myself seeing ads for your website on my email screens along with Flo, GoodRx and Grant Cardone.

I have begun to wonder a little bit about getting a paid email account somewhere to get away from all that *rap. It is quite annoying.

Sorry about that. I believe that is called retargeting and to my knowledge, I have not set up any kind of retargeting campaign so I don't know why you would be getting ads for my website. It would be nice to get some website traffic. I watched a Grant Cardone Youtube video for about 15 minutes several months ago and now he is constantly on my FB feed.

Sorry about that. I believe that is called retargeting and to my knowledge, I have not set up any kind of retargeting campaign so I don't know why you would be getting ads for my website. It would be nice to get some website traffic. I watched a Grant Cardone Youtube video for about 15 minutes several months ago and now he is constantly on my FB feed.

His comments about seeing was towards another user not you :)

Back