Client Appreciation Dinners

hardworkwillwin

Guru
100+ Post Club
In my practice while I was selling I would hold semi-annual client appreciation dinners.
Door prizes,great food, entertainment was a must.We allowed each client to bring guests.Karoake was fun! The clients really enjoyed it!
We would mail out a postscard letting our clients know it was coming followed by a great letter piece.We would schedule at dinner venues spending about $15.00 a head. Total cost for these were about $2500.00.We always picked up new business following.
Any questions, or your thoughts.
We would take about a month, and a half to plan these.

They worked to pick up new business, and my clients really enjoyed them. I remember a client telling me and another associate"that our dinners were the #1 thing he looked forward too each year".

I mentioned in another thread regarding this. Invite a local cellular provider to come and show your clients all the new smart phone options as well as Ipad. Wine tasting events, Inviting a 5 star chef to come in and share a recipe are also good ideas imo.

I've wanted to do something like this or an appreciation picnic but can't figure out the logistics. I have clients from San Diego up to near Shasta County and east to El Dorado Hills.

I have an IA friend, his auto glass repair company he refers his business to PAYS for a client appreciation party every year at a local pizza place, so families can bring kids.

Back