Client Leaving for Better Coverage

It's really kind of wild out there now. Since I've stopped pushing for the Indy Sales, I've received more referrals, but additionally I've had some current clients that have called me to tell me how much they love me, but have found other coverage, that they know I couldn't offer, usually an LBP .

Fortunately, there haven't been a large number of these, but I received an email from a 3 yr. client this morning, letting me know that she's found a fantastic plan for her family at a special discount, that she could only get thru a club membership. Guess what, it's Assurant Health Access.

I didn't attempt to talk her out of it, I just congratulated her and told her that I'm available to answer any questions that she may have and to review her coverage with her, as I am an appointed agent with Assurant Group and Indy.

They get what they pay for. Kind of like the State Farm commercial "it only takes 15 minutes to switch but it takes a whole lot longer when you have a claim."
I have had clients switch from me but later come back with their tale between their legs.

Back