Client Postponed Due to Breast Cancer

Agent 4 Life

Expert
Hello all,

I am a captive agent. One of the clients I wrote was postponed until 2016 due to breast cancer. She has been cancer free for 2 years with no reoccurrance or spreading. She had a mastectomy. Are there any companies that will write her? I would like to offer guaranteed issue as a last resort, but if that's the only option we have...

She could be considered..but you will want to submit a trial application with all her detailed medical history to an imo who specializes in these high risk impaired cases..

One such group is pinney insurance

Hello all,

I am a captive agent. One of the clients I wrote was postponed until 2016 due to breast cancer. She has been cancer free for 2 years with no reoccurrance or spreading. She had a mastectomy. Are there any companies that will write her? I would like to offer guaranteed issue as a last resort, but if that's the only option we have...

What is the face amount and budget. Also age and state.

Last edited:
Hello all, I am a captive agent. One of the clients I wrote was postponed until 2016 due to breast cancer. She has been cancer free for 2 years with no reoccurrance or spreading. She had a mastectomy. Are there any companies that will write her? I would like to offer guaranteed issue as a last resort, but if that's the only option we have...

The look back period for cancer varies by State
You should find out what is the state she is domicile and the respective look back period.
In Florida the look back period for cancer plans is 2 years

The look back period for cancer varies by State
You should find out what is the state she is domicile and the respective look back period.
In Florida the look back period for cancer plans is 2 years

Life Insurance - Going to differ by company and product not State.

----------

She is 50 years old and in Virginia. She was looking along the lines of 50K. Since she will be highly substandard, what companies would offer the lowest premium for that amount?

I would quote an FE policy. Hit up one of the FE IMOs and write it yourself. Or any of us that are licensed in VA. Any of the IMOs here can help you, Todd King is in VA, maybe you are close to him and he could walk you through it.

Try to convince her. You also know that this type of insurance happens on a high risk. She has already suffering from a serious diseases. Submit a written application with all her detail with the total amount.

Last edited:
Back