Client Returning from Out of Country

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a client who is returning from work out of the country (moving back state side). He is over 65, did not take PDP when he turned 65 because of him being out of the country.

I know that is an SEP, but curious as to what he would provide as proof that he is out of the states for those years. Any one else have a situation like this?
THanks
R

I have a client who is returning from work out of the country (moving back state side). He is over 65, did not take PDP when he turned 65 because of him being out of the country.

I know that is an SEP, but curious as to what he would provide as proof that he is out of the states for those years. Any one else have a situation like this?
THanks
R

How about pay stubs, tax returns or a lease agreement?

THanks
R

I have found over and over again that the most efficient use of my time in finding out an answer like this is calling the PDP company you want to use and asking them what they need for proof.

Back