Client Used Wrong Link and Enrolled at Medicare.gov Instead of UHC's Agent Enrollment Website

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
Yesterday I sent a client an email from medicare.gov with his drugs entered in the formulary finder and also an email directly from me that contained a link to UHC www.mymedicareenroll.com that he was suppose to use to enter his PDP application for AEP

Well I find out tonight that when he went back later to enter his application he was confused and entered an application on medicare.gov . He feels bad he did this to me and asked if there is anything that can be done so that I will be AOR and I told I said I doubt there is without a lot of hassle.It's only a 58.00 PDP commission but I spent a couple of hours on this and would like to get paid if possible.Any suggestions or is it a lost cause ?

You're SOL.

Last one wins if it's a different product. Same product with same co...first one submitting wins.

Just move on. Not worth it. Btw I didn't even know UHC had that link. How do I get one?

You can use mine if you let me embed my agent ID up on in there.:laugh:

Seriously though any certified and licensed agent can have clients enroll there as long as you are not in the same building as the client when they do it.

You can use mine if you let me embed my agent ID up on in there.:laugh: Seriously though any certified and licensed agent can have clients enroll there as long as you are not in the same building as the client when they do it.

Is it a personal link or do they put in your writing number

They have to put in your Writing Number to get credit for the sale.

That 's right and it shows up in your agent portal instantly.You can do a practice application up to the " sumbit application " point so you can know what you clients will experience.

This is what the broker ID field looks like:

Agent or Broker ID
If a licensed agent or broker explained to you how the plan works and they provided you with their ID, please enter it here.

Back