Client with Liability Only and Windshield

Soaringagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
The other day a client's windshield got hit by a golf ball. Her windshield got damaged and she was asking to file a claim even though she has liability only. I explained to her that she needs to pursue the person that caused the damage herself. She got upset.

The other day a client's windshield got hit by a golf ball. Her windshield got damaged and she was asking to file a claim even though she has liability only. I explained to her that she needs to pursue the person that caused the damage herself. She got upset.

Normal cheap skate who wants something for nothing. She should take this up with the golf course or driving range where it occured. This happened to us driving the road near a local public course and the city paid for the repair after the golfer first admitted it was his ball and then later denied it.

Yeah it's funny when you ask them if they want to add the coverage to protect them for the same peril in the future, they decline to add it. I see this all the time with rental reimbursement.

You should remind her that she was the one who chose to purchase the least protective auto insurance policy, and she has no one to blame but herself. Then tell her to park across the street next time.

Back