Cloud AMS? Thoughts?

indienoise

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone use it? Interested to hear anyone's thoughts who does. Looking at software for a new agency, and interested mainly in web based applications for accessibility sake. Have some experience with EZLynx, and it's ok, I just find quoting with their rater somewhat...cumbersome.

Which cloud AMS are you talking about? There are quite a few out there. I would suggest arranging for a demo of any system that you are thinking about using. Better yet, ask them for a live demo where you have a login and can run the program through it's paces. The problem with 'cloud' based system is speed....and security (though they all have some form of security). Our program is local, encrypted and very very fast. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done. It's a Vertafore product and we use PL Rating, which is very very good.

Sorry, hadn't considered the potential ambiguity there. It's actually called Cloud AMS...
only reason I ask is I think they didn't offer a demo...but they do offer money back on activation fee during the trial period.

https://www.cloudams.com/website/home.php

The captive I'm working for now has a VPN, web-based management system, which I realize is still a bit different from a standard "cloud" system, but the mobility aspect will be crucial given my plans. Solutions like teamviewer are ok, but the fact that it bogs down EVERY aspect of the experience makes me want to explore options that don't require it.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. They allow you to request a demo on their website, but I would just sign up and test it fully for 30 days. You really can't lose with the money back guarantee.

You should also have a look at QQSolutions. Our platform is cloud-based, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee and would welcome the opportunity to give you a demo.

Over 5,000 agencies use our technology everyday and we have been in business for over 25 years. You can register for a demo at our website or call us on 800 940 6600.

Latest posts

Back