Clues to Lincoln Heritage Success?

The price, the branding, the dressing, look them in the EYES, heart to heart, belief
This lady has it all. New agents would be well served by subscribing to her YouTube Chanel. You don't have to sell for LH to learn from her.

I would say that the biggest reason they sell so much is that they recruit like nobody's business. They are all pretty much told they will make $100K a year.....here, just look at the manager's 1099! So, they get the agents in (they do go after new agents on craigslist a lot), get them in rah rah rooms and they are hooked!

"I'm going to be a millionaire! All I have to do it sell a few policies and recruit my ass off, just like my manager!"

I would say that the biggest reason they sell so much is that they recruit like nobody's business. They are all pretty much told they will make $100K a year.....here, just look at the manager's 1099! So, they get the agents in (they do go after new agents on craigslist a lot), get them in rah rah rooms and they are hooked!

"I'm going to be a millionaire! All I have to do it sell a few policies and recruit my ass off, just like my manager!"
Well, they do a great job of building the brand..To the agent and in their client presentation... "no one else does what we do" "No one else offers Funeral Advantage", etc. And, they use that branding to justify the higher prices to the client. You don't have to a part of them or even like their methods to see theyr are masters in their niche in the world.

I looked at LH's FE when I was selling their Med Supps years ago and I saw NO reason to sell their FE. Premiums were too high.

I looked at LH's FE when I was selling their Med Supps years ago and I saw NO reason to sell their FE. Premiums were too high.
True... Not suggesting anyone sell for them.. Just taking a look at why they are so successful in spite of the high rates, and I see them as a company employing each of the points in the video.. (and doing it well) ...... Sort of like why does Ruth's Chris get away with charging what they charge when you can get the same cut of meat for less elsewhere?

My point was that they tend to really recruit the new agents who don't even know if their rates are high or not. They don't know their leads are very high priced and really arent't hat good. They just don't know what they don't know. Like sheep to the slaughter.

I'm sure the majority on here can think back to when they were brand new. Did you sell because you knew so much about it or did your enthusiasm sell a bunch for you? Enthusiasm makes sells when there is a lack of knowledge and experience.

My point was that they tend to really recruit the new agents who don't even know if their rates are high or not. They don't know their leads are very high priced and really arent't hat good. They just don't know what they don't know. Like sheep to the slaughter.

I'm sure the majority on here can think back to when they were brand new. Did you sell because you knew so much about it or did your enthusiasm sell a bunch for you? Enthusiasm makes sells when there is a lack of knowledge and experience.
But Christine is neither new nor uniformed about the rates, yet she still has the enthusiasm.. Yes, she drank the kool-aid and continues to take big swigs of it but that is exactly why she is successful at what she does.. And, perhaps I am wrong but I think she sincerely believes in what she is doing and that it helps people.

Again, I am not pimping LH but I think we all could doing a better job of applying the points in the video to our own operations .. I just used LH as an example of what can be done because I see them using these dame points to accomplish a great deal of success that many people just can't understand how they do it.

Take a quick look gentlemen... the two videos you are showing are... women.

If I asked you to break out your sales by gender (there are only two, scientific fact) what would be your ratios... I sell to women far more often then men.

That is not because I'm special (well my mom thinks so, even if she doesn't want me to visit until she sends in a DM card)... it's because of how I sell. Empathetic listening has sold more insurance than any other system in world... and it always will. You don't need a Phd. in product knowledge... often times, too much knowledge can impede productivity.

Passion and listening empathetically, mixed with the ability to lead a conversation.

Thanks for uploading Louis... I will watch and learn. :yes:

Back