Cluster or Online Wholesale?

El_Capitan

SmartChoice vs AgentSecure vs InsureHive vs SuperiorAccess

Which do you prefer and why? What's your experience been with turnaround time on binding? Pros and cons of each company.

Last edited:
Agent Secure - Monthly rate is only $50/month, but you have a minimum of $5000 premium requirement per month... and also 3 years of experience. Caveats I find dated especially because you would want to sign with a wholesaler if you are relatively new.
Smart Choice - Monthly rate of $100 to use their platform on EZLynx, which I'm not a fan of the price or the system. Agent Secure uses some EZLynx software but does not charge that much.
Superior Access - Monthly rate differs on the plan however they take a healthy sum of commission and are also charging a healthy sum per month, also they keep all the book under their name.
Insure Hive - I do not have experience with however they have an annual rate of $249, and offer decent commissions. I will be calling them soon to find out more.

All in all I really am not keen of these wholesalers taking a portion of my commissions as well as charging monthly fees, but low monthly costs are fine. Also any wholesaler asking for minimum premiums just seems to forget who their target market is, and just seem like they are looking out for themselves.

Hive takes a pretty good percentage.

More than just about any other, actually. I found in the states I do business in, Their contracts are quite limited.

Appalachian underwriters is an option, very quick turnaround, but they only want veeeery clean business. Cost is minimal, and they claim they will help you roll to existing appointments.

Sorry, i was mistaken from hive and another wholesaler. I would also love some insight on where other agents stand with these guys.

Back