CMS 2016 Training Webinar Sign Up

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
How exciting................

Upcoming Webinar for Agents and Brokers on Plan Year 2016 FFM Registration & Training – 7/22/15

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) presents a webinar for agents and brokers focused on Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) plan year 2016 registration and training. Topics to be addressed include:

An overview of the role of agents and brokers in the Health Insurance Marketplaces;
Details on the Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) plan year 2016 registration and training process using the new Marketplace Learning Management System: and
Information on the CMS-approved vendor training option.

The session is scheduled for Wednesday, July 22, 2015 from 1:00 – 2:30 PM ET, and will include a brief question and answer session immediately following the presentation.

Click here to register for the session and reserve your spot. Registration closes 24 hours prior to the event. http://links.govdelivery.com/track?...YXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&100&&&https://www.regtap.info/

If you have questions regarding logistics and registration contact [email protected]

How exciting................

Upcoming Webinar for Agents and Brokers on Plan Year 2016 FFM Registration & Training – 7/22/15

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) presents a webinar for agents and brokers focused on Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) plan year 2016 registration and training. Topics to be addressed include:

An overview of the role of agents and brokers in the Health Insurance Marketplaces;
Details on the Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) plan year 2016 registration and training process using the new Marketplace Learning Management System: and
Information on the CMS-approved vendor training option.

The session is scheduled for Wednesday, July 22, 2015 from 1:00 – 2:30 PM ET, and will include a brief question and answer session immediately following the presentation.

Click here to register for the session and reserve your spot. Registration closes 24 hours prior to the event. http://links.govdelivery.com/track?...YXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&100&&&https://www.regtap.info/

If you have questions regarding logistics and registration contact [email protected]

I can't wait for all of this great new information, I'm sure the overview regarding agents and brokers will take at least 30 seconds and end with 'you are screwed':goofy:

7-14-2015

Due to crushing demand, additional webinars have been scheduled for July 29th and August 19th. See schedule attached to this post. (FYI: I couldn't copy/paste. CMS e-mail the update as a picture..png file.)
:twitchy:

Attachments

• CMS - Broker Webinars July - August 2015.jpg
    CMS - Broker Webinars July - August 2015.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
July 21, 2015

I received an E-mail today from CMS saying that I'm now "wait listed" for tomorrow's CMS Agent-Broker webinar, even though I signed up for it 2 weeks ago.

It said that if I wanted to, I could enroll in one of the 2 later sessions, but I'd have to cancel my reservation for tomorrow's webinar first.

If the 7/22/2015 session was full when I first registered, wouldn't REGTAP had told me so at that time...and not wait until 7/21/2015 to tell me?

Oh, wait a minute. It just occurred to me that we're talking about the toxic combination of government, favoritisms, and priorities. I was probably given a spot 2 weeks ago, but snail-paced Navigators, Ass sisters, or other higher-priority late enrollees gave me the boot.

I had the same thing happen. Signed up as soon as I received the CMS memo 2 weeks ago. Monday received an e-mail telling me I was on a waiting list the session was filled and gave alternate session times.

Needless to say I sent back a rather nasty e-mail response informing them to not waste my time and to just send me the date training starts and site I can do my training.
:D

How are there even spots in the first place? It's a webinar...

10 million of us can watch a high-def video of goats sneezing, but the combined forces of our government can't get a few thousand people on a webinar/conference call?

How are there even spots in the first place? It's a webinar...

10 million of us can watch a high-def video of goats sneezing, but the combined forces of our government can't get a few thousand people on a webinar/conference call?

You are so right, Ray. But like I said, if it's something..anything for Agents and Brokers, HHS-CMS assigns it the lowest priority when it comes to resource allocation. Most of HHS's bandwidth today is being dedicated to higher priority broadcasts...like showing goats sneezing at various speeds, different elevations, etc..

I got my email ticket to Graceland this morning.
Maybe I should auction off my seat to the highest bidder?

Latest posts

Back