CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage

Discussion in 'Senior Insurance Forum' started by honestagent, Nov 11, 2007.

Tags:
  1. honestagent

honestagent Well-Known Member

State:

Hi.

Do any of you have an approved CMS telemarketing phone script for Med. Advantage that you'd be willing to share please?

Also if you do have, is it designed for the agent to call or a 3rd party to call?

Besides trying my fmos, where else could I obtain one?

Thank you in advance.

2. policy doctor

policy doctor Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    You know, that question has already been asked and addressed on another thread. Do you not read the other posts, or do you just start new threads as thoughts pop up?

No offense, just trying to fight clutter.

3. edwong3

edwong3 Member

State:

Unless there is a search function that the originator of this topic could have accessed to have his question answered, your reply was rather rude and uncalled for. It's almost like you were questioning this person's intelligence. Not good.

There's literally hundreds of threads on the forum, so finding a specific topic may not be that easy. Think about that.

4. senior-advisor-indiana

senior-advisor-indiana Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    :no: Some people should bite their tongue before they speak. Or atleast research. :swoon:

5. Insuranceman

Insuranceman Well-Known Member

State:

I found one on Coventry's agents website but I don't see how anyone could set a appointment using their script.

6. GreenSky

GreenSky Well-Known Member

State:
    Nevada
    I believe that IF you use the search function, you MIGHT find one.

However, there is nothing that CMS approves for us to use that they won't find fault with 20 minutes later. Here are the current guidelines:

After receiving a certified letter from a prospect allowing us to call, we may send them a anther letter asking if it would be okay to call them at a specified date and time. Unless we receive a response, we cannot call. In fact, the letter we send might be against rules.

If we receive a call back on our letter or another certified letter giving us a date to call, we may then set an appointment to mail the material. At no time may be actually help someone in their choice of plans or with the enrollment.

Follow these guidelines and you will be in compliance with CMS.

You do not need a telemarketing script as you may not call a senior between 9/1 and 4/1.

Rick

7. retread

retread Well-Known Member

State:
    Kansas
    Aw-w-w, c'mon Rick! It's really not THAT bad, is it?

It could be worse, ya know....:D

8. sweet

sweet Member

State:
    New York
    Hi, where can I get some info on the best way to market Medicare supplement in NY?

9. arnguy

arnguy Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Contact Frank Stastny----he is da'man!

10. maniacagent

maniacagent Well-Known Member

State:

I cold-call for supplements. This week I went to an apartment complex on an appointment and I was looking around for the right apartment. A nice lady sitting on her porch asked me who I was looking for. I told her and she said ----"he's right around the corner---here--I will show you...."and she did ---I wrote an app on the guy and came out an hour later-I went up to the lady and thanked her....I said my business is working with people for Medicare Supplement plans---she said, "oh do you have the BLAH BLAH plan?" I said 'Yes I do"....she said "let me write down my phone number and I would like to meet with you sometime".

I went to my car to get a couple business cards and I came back to her and now a neighbor was sitting with her on the porch.....the first lady said-"this is my neighbor, Betty"...she would llike to listen in too when we meet about the BLAH BLAH plan"....

Now, the BLAH BLAH plan is a Medicare Advantage plan, not a supplement.....How would you experts deal with this one in a CMS compliant fashion?