CMS Compliance Certificate

WCMason

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm on vacation this week so I may be a bit out of the loop, but got an email from a regional MA plan I contract with. The short version says "I wanted to share some information with you regarding the CMS Compliance Training that is required this year. This is not the same as AHIP and generates a separate certificate."

If all works well with attaching a photo from my iPad, this post should have a copy of a sample of the certificate attached to the carrier email. Later in the email it says this is a new requirement. Anyone familiar with this? The email gave instructions on getting it through Gorman, which they use in place of AHIP.

Attachments

• image-471573370.jpg
    image-471573370.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 37
Some Blue's have used Gorman for years for certification, you take all the required CMS and product training for your particular company through them. If you write for more than one company you may have to take other's product training as well with whomever they require it with.

Some Blue's have used Gorman for years for certification, you take all the required CMS and product training for your particular company through them. If you write for more than one company you may have to take other's product training as well with whomever they require it with.
I don't think this is something related to Gorman alone. Apparently this additional certificate can be gotten through AHIP or MLN network as well. I'll check it out more when I get back to work in a couple of weeks; just thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone has come across it yet.

I don't think this is something related to Gorman alone. Apparently this additional certificate can be gotten through AHIP or MLN network as well. I'll check it out more when I get back to work in a couple of weeks; just thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone has come across it yet.

I think if this was something, Someone would have posted info by now.

Back