CMS Fraud Waste and Abuse Training

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I didn't complete this when I certified with UHC last year. I only sell their Medicare Supplements so I am not sure if I even need to complete this. Also I cannot find it on the CMS site. Where do I go to take the course if I need to?

I didn't complete this when I certified with UHC last year. I only sell their Medicare Supplements so I am not sure if I even need to complete this. Also I cannot find it on the CMS site. Where do I go to take the course if I need to?

I just did the certifications for their Med Supps recently, and don't remember seeing it. If it's required and you haven't done it, you can't order supplies can you?

I'm pretty sure UHC makes you do that for any of their products now.

Figured it out and completed it today. Just another useless certification that is required annually from now on. I have been selling Medicare Supplements since 1977 and can remember when all of this training wasn't required.

Figured it out and completed it today. Just another useless certification that is required annually from now on. I have been selling Medicare Supplements since 1977 and can remember when all of this training wasn't required.

I just contracted with UHC and only sell Med Supps. When doing the certifications, I thought I was doing AHIP. There was more on there about MA than Med Supps.

1973 for me. All these certs are a PITA, and I agree...useless.:yes:

Back