CMS Regulations True or False

I haven't done anything on it in the past week. I've done the 1st 2 sections. I'm pretty sure you have to certify each year. You definitely don't have to do AHIP for Silver Scripts.:)

Every certification for MAPDs/PDPs is annual, rather it's AHIP or company certifications. So if you're going thru SS cert now, you'll have to do it again to sell during AEP/2017.

Every certification for MAPDs/PDPs is annual, rather it's AHIP or company certifications. So if you're going thru SS cert now, you'll have to do it again to sell during AEP/2017.

If I have to take it again right after I finish, I shouldn't have to study for the 2017 one, it should still be fresh in my mind.:)

If I have to take it again right after I finish, I shouldn't have to study for the 2017 one, it should still be fresh in my mind.:)

Ah, wise move!

I hear making quick screen snapshots helps too, I know it does for the AARP certs. Not that I've ever done it. :no:

I'm taking the AHIP as we speak. You can offer referral fees as long as it is not contingent on a sale. Meaning you have to offer for every referral, sale or no sale and it can't be more than $15 gift. And if you buy something in bulk, the MSRP can't be more than $15 even if you paid less than $15. And I seem to remember that it can't be cash or easily converted into cash. But I was half a sleep as I was going thru that stuff. ^^^ That could all be wrong.

Ah **** is AHIP time again ?

And I have to pay for it again each year??

Yes you do.:yes:

----------

Ah, wise move!

I hear making quick screen snapshots helps too, I know it does for the AARP certs. Not that I've ever done it. :no:

I don't even know how to do a screen shot. I keep meaning to learn how.

I haven't had AARP for a few years. I remember those things were so slow and boring. I can't remember if that's the one I tried fast forwarding, but you couldn't fool it, so I just turned down the sound and when it finished I'd go to the next one.:biggrin:

Yes you do.:yes:

----------

I don't even know how to do a screen shot. I keep meaning to learn how.

I haven't had AARP for a few years. I remember those things were so slow and boring. I can't remember if that's the one I tried fast forwarding, but you couldn't fool it, so I just turned down the sound and when it finished I'd go to the next one.:biggrin:

Yes they're awful. You have to sit through them and if you fail 3 times you can't write them for an entire year. One of my agents failed 2 times so we talked about it the other day. Someone put a LOT of time into those questions, I think they must have 5 or more different variations of the same questions that pop up each time you take it.

They take their product VERY seriously. :twitchy:

Yes they're awful. You have to sit through them and if you fail 3 times you can't write them for an entire year. One of my agents failed 2 times so we talked about it the other day. Someone put a LOT of time into those questions, I think they must have 5 or more different variations of the same questions that pop up each time you take it.

They take their product VERY seriously. :twitchy:

They take their product a lot more seriously than I do.:laugh:

Back