CMS Regulations True or False

Yes you do.:yes:

----------

I don't even know how to do a screen shot. I keep meaning to learn how.

I haven't had AARP for a few years. I remember those things were so slow and boring. I can't remember if that's the one I tried fast forwarding, but you couldn't fool it, so I just turned down the sound and when it finished I'd go to the next one.:biggrin:

To screen on a PC hold down CTL & PRNT SCN (print screen).

Ah, wise move!

I hear making quick screen snapshots helps too, I know it does for the AARP certs. Not that I've ever done it. :no:

If you use google chrome you can print to PDF without having to do a screen shot, I would only print the screen that shows all practice test questions with answers. Then combine all PDF files into one, wham now you have searchable file for all answers on ahip. Been doing it for years and never had to study .

Okay, thanks.:)
Actually all you have to do is hit the print screen button. It will screenshot whatever you are looking at. Then you can either hit Control/V at the same time, (or right click and paste) to get it to paste what you screenshot onto a word doc.

I gave up the AHIP deal a few years ago. I didn't do very much pdp, and it seemed like everytime I turned around I was having to re-take the thing and pay another $100.

I personally couldn't live without Jing for screenshots. You choose and crop the area you want to print, add text to your shot, arrows...etc. Free download at techsmith.

Actually all you have to do is hit the print screen button. It will screenshot whatever you are looking at. Then you can either hit Control/V at the same time, (or right click and paste) to get it to paste what you screenshot onto a word doc.

I gave up the AHIP deal a few years ago. I didn't do very much pdp, and it seemed like everytime I turned around I was having to re-take the thing and pay another $100.

Thanks for the info. I'm doing Silver Scripts only because you don't have to do AHIP and they have a cheap plan with no deductible. Something to offer T-65's so they don't have to go elsewhere.

----------

I personally couldn't live without Jing for screenshots. You choose and crop the area you want to print, add text to your shot, arrows...etc. Free download at techsmith.

I'm sure I'll use it a lot once I figure it out. I can surf the net, but the average 10 year old is more competent on a computer than me.:yes:

Back