CMS Regulations True or False

Snipping tool is a solid screen shot tool as well. I think it is standard on all windows devices.

I must be a gluten for punishment. I am licensed with every MAPD in my market, and Humana, Bcbs, First Health, SS, Aetna, AARP for PDP. I think it is worth it over the long haul as you always get a certain segment keep their original plan forever. Plus I find the tests pretty simple, although it does get boring quickly. I usually do them while watching TV or sitting on hold for insurers.

After 10 years in the business, I'd estimate I get about $25000-$35000/year in PDP income off of renewals.

Snipping tool is a solid screen shot tool as well. I think it is standard on all windows devices.

I must be a gluten for punishment. I am licensed with every MAPD in my market, and Humana, Bcbs, First Health, SS, Aetna, AARP for PDP. I think it is worth it over the long haul as you always get a certain segment keep their original plan forever. Plus I find the tests pretty simple, although it does get boring quickly. I usually do them while watching TV or sitting on hold for insurers.

After 10 years in the business, I'd estimate I get about $25000-$35000/year in PDP income off of renewals.

I'll look at that too. Damn, that's a lot of certifications! With those renewals it'd be worth the time to certify.

With those renewals it'd be worth the time to certify.

Exactly why we're dipping our toe in now. Many experienced people in the industry who's opinion I respect keep telling me how crazy I am for us not offering it.

Nice thing about SS again is that's all they sell, so no poaching your client list. I would imagine even with the higher deductible though Humana/Walmart will be hot next year.

Exactly why we're dipping our toe in now. Many experienced people in the industry who's opinion I respect keep telling me how crazy I am for us not offering it.

Nice thing about SS again is that's all they sell, so no poaching your client list. I would imagine even with the higher deductible though Humana/Walmart will be hot next year.

The Walmart plan is a good one. They wave the deductible for tiers 1 and 2 AT Walmart and through the mail order. For those that want to be able to go anywhere, I think Silver Scripts is better. I had Humana last year, but didn't want to mess with AHIP anymore. Until I found out about Silver Scripts, I was just going to give people Humana's phone # if they were looking for a PDP.

I totally agree on the poaching. It is the biggest frustration and every carrier does it. Of clients I lose to MAPD from sups, I'd wager the vast majority switch to their PDP carrier from a solicitation or carrier ica rep switching. It seems that the marketing roles are thrown out in that scenario

I would suggest contacting your upline FMO's compliance person. It's my understanding that each FMO is required to have that person on staff.
Yeah but even then you'll get varying answers among the imo/fmo's. Trust only the latest CMS marketing guidelines.

Thanks Ron. Funny...to show how dumb I am when it comes to computers, I recently bought a new Windows 10 laptop at Best Buy...and had them upgrade it to Windows 7.:twitchy:

Even though 10 is better than 8, I don't like it.:no:

I don't know how 10 is better than 8. I have 8 on my desktop and I can have multible window open (like 10 to 15 windows) at all time and easily get to each one.

On my laptop I have 10 and If I have multible windows open I have a hard time going direct to the one I want. Its a dif set up not meant for the way I work

Back