CMS Will End the PCIP Broker Referral Payment Program in Federally Administered PCIP States As of Ma

Question....We all know initial enrollment in PCIP was pitifull... So besides providing a little comp to brokers what else has changed?

They brought the rates down in states where the PCIP was run by the Federal Govt. Maybe they think that is what increased enrollment, so why compensate agents. I guess they'll learn... However, I also guess they won't remember what they learned.

They brought the rates down in states where the PCIP was run by the Federal Govt. Maybe they think that is what increased enrollment,

Dropping rates on plans with 500%+ loss ratio's. Yep, that's the govt way . . .

I just love jacking with the healthcare facebook page.....

Image:

Image:
PCIP1.jpg

Image:
PCIP2.jpg

Image:
PCIP3.jpg

I don't spend any time on Facebook let alone PCIPs page but what's the chances your comments are still there?

Also I think Scott's name has made it to Obamas kill list.

You think he should turn down that all expenses paid trip to Yemen he won from PCIP for being their top broker?

Norway, I'd be careful about putting specific words together in the same post. I read the feds have a number of key words they track on the internet, and I think you may have hit two of them. Even they can take things out of context

Yagents said:
Norway, I'd be careful about putting specific words together in the same post. I read the feds have a number of key words they track on the internet, and I think you may have hit two of them. Even they can take things out of context

Yeah great country we are living in today.

So then we should flood the internet with those words and see how much of their time we can waste.

If the Secret Service can't figure out Obama's Kill List was said in jest, then shame on them.

Back