CMS Will End the PCIP Broker Referral Payment Program in Federally Administered PCIP States As of Ma

VolAgent said:
So then we should flood the internet with those words and see how much of their time we can waste.

If the Secret Service can't figure out Obama's Kill List was said in jest, then shame on them.

Actually I am quaking in my boots for a visit from the secret service. Just think if they asked me a trick question like, Do you think the President has done a good job, and since I'm intimidated by the Secret Service and I say Yes that's the end of me I have officially lied to a Federal Officer which is a crime.

Actually I am quaking in my boots for a visit from the secret service. Just think if they asked me a trick question like, Do you think the President has done a good job, and since I'm intimidated by the Secret Service and I say Yes that's the end of me I have officially lied to a Federal Officer which is a crime.

I think you underestimate the Secret Service. Just because they are sworn to protect the President doesn't mean they like it. I bet at any given time, 40-60% of them hate the current President's policies and politics, no matter who the President is.

Most are career and will see Presidents come and go of both parties.

visit from the secret service. Just think if they asked me a trick question

Or perhaps, "Hi sailor, come here often?".

Just don't ask them to fix you up with a hooker. Somehow that manages to make it to the news headlines.

Latest posts

Back