CMS Will Listen...

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Was having coffee with my parents the other day, discussing the new procedures, and letting them know that agents nationwide are getting the royal "treatment".

My father, who sold credit insurance in Chicago many years ago, said, "They won't listen to you. But, they will listen to us (Medicare Beneficiaries)."

You see, if the Medicare Beneficiaries let CMS know what hogwash this procedure is, then they will adjust it. Not what we complain about.

So, do as I did. Get all your seniors to write/e-mail CMS, letting them know how absurd these new procedures are. It may not help us this selling season, but it may for the next.

Remember, it's not just the message, but the messenger as well.

Next year Obama will assign a zero premium plan to all retiree's. Companies will bid on the business and all plans will be identical.

Medicare benificiararies will be mailed the information direct, they will not have a choice or need a choice since all plans will be the same..

Next year Obama will assign a zero premium plan to all retiree's. Companies will bid on the business and all plans will be identical.

Medicare benificiararies will be mailed the information direct, they will not have a choice or need a choice since all plans will be the same..

Interesting. Are you speculating? If not, where did you get that information?

Medicare beneficiaries will be mailed the information direct, they will not have a choice or need a choice since all plans will be the same..

That is contrary to the Gospel in the book of Obama chapter 4 verse 3.

In this book our Lord Obama said he plans to eliminate the private Medicare plans that are draining the system. I'm not a theologian, but I'd interpret that to mean the opposite of what you're saying.

AARP will only allow this if UHC is involved and has a majority share. The other carriers will not allow this. So, it will not happen.

this guy dandan is making things up, get off the pipe. Clyburn said this morning all government sponsored health plans will be brought through the private sector, we'll probably have another product to sell.

More garbage from the losers' side.

The losers side? Wow very harsh words coming from the Rabbi!

Remember to talk to me 11/09.

If you bus people in to vote, and promise them the moon your likely to win the election. We all know it is illegal to promise or buy votes.

I will stand behind him and support him for now, I do believe in supporting the President, Of course this is something you evidently know nothing about. President Bush has been trashed by every liberal for eight years now.

Obama, Pelosi, Reed....hmmm it is going to very intersting.

Like I said, look me up next year..

The losers side? Wow very harsh words coming from the Rabbi!

Remember to talk to me 11/09.

If you bus people in to vote, and promise them the moon your likely to win the election. We all know it is illegal to promise or buy votes.

I will stand behind him and support him for now, I do believe in supporting the President, Of course this is something you evidently know nothing about. President Bush has been trashed by every liberal for eight years now.

Obama, Pelosi, Reed....hmmm it is going to very intersting.

Like I said, look me up next year..

Dont worry about it Dan. We all know all Obama supporters are poor and just want a piece of our hard earned pie.

As for me... Im not sharing. Bake your own damn pie rabbi.

Hmmm kinda catchy .... Bake Your Own Pie Rabbi!

Back